Back to School Series | #1 School Supplies

Monday, 11 August 2014


It's almost halfway August and that means the Summer comes to an end and, more importantly, the schools are about to start again. Maybe you're not looking forward to it, but secretly it's also quite nice to go back to school, isn't it?!
To help you guys a little bit, I've decided to blog a Back to School series. I think it's easier for me to write and easier for you to read a few smaller posts than one huge post on all aspects of going back to school. 


This first item of the series is about school supplies. I've been in high school for the past six years, so buying school supplies is something I've been doing for many years . I always found this one of the best things to do, because after that you could completely start over again with empty notebooks and fresh wrapping paper. After buying my school supplies I always really wanted to go back to school. This year buying my school supplies was a bit different, because I'm going to University in September. Something that's completely new for me as well, and I find it quite exciting but also a little bit scary. Today I've bought my school supplies, and I'd like to share them with you guys.

  

   

I bought all my school supplies at HEMA (HEMA is a very popular store in the Netherlands. They have recently opened stores in Madrid, London and Paris as well, but you'll find one in every village in the Netherlands.). HEMA has a wide range of notebooks and notepads, pens, markers, pen cases and whatever you may need for going back to school. I will undoubtely have to go back because I forgot things, but this is what I got on the first go.
For my lectures I bought notepads. I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna do multiple subjects in one notepad, but I certainly have enough of them for the first semester. I also have a pack with eight fastners (those always turn out to be very useful!) and three plastic binders, two with one compartment and one with multiple compartments to put documents in.
Instead of a pencase I thought it would be nice to go for a tin to put my writing supplies in. That way I avoid stuffing my case with stuff I don't need and a tin also gets dirty less easily (I always have one pen that starts leaking and destroys my entire pencase). New pens and pencils are a must for the new schoolyear to me. For some reason I always get very motivated when I have new pens and pencils to write with. I also bought some small notebooks and I haven't got a clue where I'm going to use them for. I think the memopads, tipp-ex, eraser and markers speak for themselves!


Will you be going to your first year of high school or is there just something you want to ask me about school? Or do you have any suggestions of items I can add to this series? You can always send an e-mail to anneslittearea@gmail.com or ask your question in the comments. I have enough school experience, so I'm sure I can help you!

♥, Annemarie

3 comments

  1. That's an excellent back to school haul. Good luck with starting uni in September.

    lilhm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and really useful too! I love your flowery pencil tin! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, you can read my post here for more info! http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-2.html Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.