Summer Snaps

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

                   
           
This year, due to my final exams, I probably had one of the longest summer vacations ever. In that long vacation I've visited lots of beautiful places. It started with Toscane, where I visited the beautiful cities Pisa, Lucca, Livorno and Florence, and a few weeks later I've been to two beautiful places in France. I've seen not less than three different oceans, each one with his own charms. Enjoy watching a few snaps I took during my holidays!


  















♥, Annemarie

12 comments

  1. Wow you're so lucky to have visited so many places! The photos look amazing! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Normally I just go on one holiday a year, but this was my lucky year I think! xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a great summer.
    -Kelsie
    kelsiereynolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these pictures are absolutely stunning. They make me want to just be there RIGHT NOW. Lucky you for getting to go there! I love all the red roofs. Italy is definitely high on my list of places to see.

    Sinead- Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend Italy!! The country is beautiful and they have the best food in the world! Is Italy far away from where you live? xxx

      Delete
  4. great quality pictures

    http://gossamerwebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you stole my places-I-want-to-go-to list out of my head and went there and took gorgeous pictures.
    laurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I'm so jealous of all the places you went to! Europe looks sooo gorgeous.

    http://itsjpei.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have taken some stunning pictures!!!

    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are incredible! Italy is definitely a place I want to visit soon! x

    http://prettypinklittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.