When Autumn Comes Around...

Saturday, 20 September 2014

“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” 
― Lauren DeStefanoWither

It's been a while since I posted something on my blog. Not because I'm tired of it (I'm not at all, my head is full of ideas), but because I don't find time for blogging. I just started University and to be honest it's all a bit dissapointing and overwhelming. I have to work really hard to keep up with everything and I find it all quite hard. My goal for the upcoming weeks is to enjoy my life a little bit more and to make time for the things I like (blogging included)!

It's that time of the year again when the sweaters and scarfs make their first appearance! Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons and to be honest I can't wait for the late summer weather to be over. I want to wear nice sweaters and coats and drink many many hot chocolates! 
I've been shopping a lot for Autumn and Winter recently. I'm thinking about making a lookbook, but first I need to gather some courage to take pictures outside. Anyway, here are some pictures for you to get in the autumnal mood! Let me know what you think!

♥, Annemarie











4 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.