Autumn/Winter Primark Haul 2014

Thursday, 9 October 2014


In the past few weeks I've been watching a lot Autumn/Winter Hauls. Not only from 2014, no, also from 2013 and probably even older. There were a few hauls that really made me want to bring a visit to Primark. So that's what I did today!
I never really enjoy the Primark store on itself, because the one closest to where I live to is always really crowded and everything's a huge mess. But when I come home and look at everything I've gotten..... I have my little happy moment and I know it's all been worth the effort.
I really liked the things they had this time. There was a lot of christmas stuff already, so I couldn't keep myself from getting a little bit into the Christmas mood. Most things I bought are for always gonna stay inside my house keeping me warm and snug in the upcoming months.

Do you feel the exitement?!


Left: Black & white reversible scarf. €7
I just love huge chunky scarfs. I'll never have enough of them. This one is really soft, it almost feels like fleece. Great for the colder months. 
Right: Loggers blouse. €14
I'm not too sure about whether I like this blouse or not. I love it when I see pictures of girls wearing one on tumblr, but I don't know if it works for me too. It's from the men section and you have to buy it with a tee shirt (which I immidiately donated to my little brother). It's really oversized and I'm gonna do my very best to make it work. It is super soft and warm and probably a real flannel, so we'll see. 




Right: White crepe shirt. €11
Collars are quite a new territory for me. I'm very exited to layer this with big sweaters or cardigans. 


Now we're getting to my favourite part: pyjamas! I know for sure I own more pyjama trousers than normal trousers and I'm not even ashamed of that :).

Left: Festive pyjama bottoms. €7
Right: Pyjama bottoms with super cute rabbits. €7
Middle: Winter warmers. €3
These socks are amazing! They really feel like a hug for your feet. Highly recommend this socks if you're a very cold-feeted person like me. 


Super cosy leggings with fleecy lining. €4
I've never actually tried leggings or panties from Primark. Because Zoe from Zoella always talks about the Super Cosy thights and how amazing they are, I decided I wanted to try a pair of them. Unfortunately they didn't have a pair of panties, so I had to take leggings. 

Two pairs of gloves. €2
This is an essential to me. My hands literally turn blue with orange dots when I'm outside in the cold (no idea why), so I really need gloves. I love how Primark understands that you need at least two pairs, because one pair is always lost when you need it. 


Christmas candles. €2,50
Because you can never get ready for Christmas early enough! This candles smell de-li-cious. I'm now gonna try not to light them again until the end of November. 


Purple crepe shirt. €11
Same as the white one, but in purple. 

Earrings. €2
I almost never wear earrings, but when I do I wear the smallest possible. I really like this gold/pink combination.


Do you go to Primark often? Which item I got is your favourite?

♥, Annemarie

9 comments

  1. I love the flannel and the purple shirt! I love that deep purple color for fall. Wish we had Primark in the US.
    -Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy I picked them up :). Wow seriously, I didn't even know the US had no Primark.. Hopefully there will be one day! xx

      Delete
  2. Warm, cozy socks are the best! I can relate because my feet are always cold.

    http://emiladetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right! I wish I could fit in my shoes with these socks, they're amazing. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh so cute! I love everything, need some more patience with Primark ha!

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm exactly the same. I hate walking around in Primark, but when I come home.... A webshop would be perfect! That's never gonna happen though. xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul! I really love that check shirt - I need a red one! And the candles look so pretty! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well my suggestion: Look at the men's section! I've been searching for one for SO long. And thank's a lot, you're sweet :). xxx

      Delete
  5. This scarf is everything I've been looking for!! Primark great! Lovely haul :) x
    heymil.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.