November Favourites

Wednesday, 3 December 2014


November was over before I had even noticed it had begun. But a lot of good things have happened this month. I turned 18, I passed my first 3 exams and I had my first driving lesson! 
I've also been using a lot of new beauty products this month. Here are my favourites!


Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Starlet, 530 
A beautiful light pink lipgloss with a lot of shimmer in it. I think this looks nice both at daytime and at night when you're having a party or something. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
I got this perfume from my parents for my birhday and I absolutely love it. I know it's not a typical winter scent, but I feel like it really suits me so then I think it's okay to wear it all year around (right?).

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Cutting Edge, 120
This beautiful purple matt shade is perfect for the cold winter days. It's a bit dark but I feel like I can get away with it. I've been wearing this a lot this month and I will continue wearing it in December!

Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace, 367
This is my first ever Sleek product, because they were not selling it in the Netherlands until a few months ago. I really like the intensity of the colours. You only need to apply the tiniest little bit on your cheeks to get an amazing effect. I'm also a big fan of the huge mirror inside. 

HEMA Spicy, Bright and Delightful bodylotion
A super moisturising body lotion that just smells like Christmas to me. 

Maybelline Color show in Downtown Red, 352
I think I got this nailpolish as a present for my birthday one year ago, but I just never used it. This month I was feeling very festive already so I've only been wearing this nailpolish and the purple one next to it. It doesn't chip for about 4 days, so the quality is really good.

HEMA Long Lasting Nailpolish Matt in 824
I've been wearing this gorgeous purple colour non stop for the first two weeks of November. It's matt the first two days and then it gets kind of shiny but still beautiful.

Elizabeth Arden Radience Boosing Moisture Cream SPF 15
When I bought this cream in summer it totally didn´t work for my skin. It made my skin extremely shiny and it seemed like it didn't want to sink into my skin. Now my skin is a lot more dry and this really helps to moisturise it. I apply it before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin feels not dry at all.

Have you tried any of the products? Let me know!

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.