Honey I Washed The Kids

Thursday, 4 December 2014


Left: Soft Coeur Massage bar | Right: Honey I Washed The Kids Soap

I'm starting to understand the whole Lush-hype thing that seems to be
 going on on the internet. I have tried about 8 of their products and I'm sold. It does wonders to my skin, everything smells amazing and they try to make their products as natural as possible.  

A few days ago, when I was supposed to be buying presents for others, I walked into Lush and treated myself with a gift card I got for my 18th birthday. Lesson one: never go into Lush with a headache and without an idea of what you're going to purchase. The smell in Lush is amazing, but when you're not feeling very well it's not a good idea to go inside and walk around like a crazy person searching for something you might like. In this condition, you are very likely drop a beautiful bath bomb on the floor...

After this not-so-great experience I left the store with two products: the soap Honey I Washed The Kids, Lush's worldwide best selling soap, and a heart-shaped massage bar called Soft Coeur. The names make my love the products even more!

The soap smells like sweet toffy and it makes your skin feel so soft! Now I've been using solid soaps for quite a while, I really prefer this to liquid shower gels. The massage bar, made with honey and cocoa was quite new territory for me. I've tried it out and again: amazing. You have to make it warm with your hands and you can 'massage' your body with it. The butters in it moisturise your skin and make it feel really soft. Love it! Can't wait to go back to Lush and try out some more of their stuff!

What are your Lush favourites?

♥, Annemarie

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I totally agree!! Absolutely love it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love lush! I love their bath bombs best especially the sex bomb! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abi! I wish I could try it but I don't have a bath :(. xxx

      Delete
  3. Lush is amazing! I love your blog!

    Valerie www.mapleleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this soap sounds gorge! My fave lush item has to be snow fairy! X


    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.