New Year's Eve

Wednesday, 31 December 2014



Happy New Year's Eve! I actually took this pictures last week at a Christmas Party, but I thought they were quite fitting for today as well.

I don't know if you recognize this, but I always have mixed feelings when I'm celebrating Christmas or New Year's Eve. I haven't lost anyone close to me this year, but I know there are so many people who have. Dads, mums, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, friends... And on days like this they won't be celebrating, but missing. 
If you're one of the lucky persons like me, and have everyone you love close to you, be extra grateful tonight. If you're not as lucky, I hope you'll find the strength to cope with it, and once will be able to celebrate again. I will be thinking of you tonight.  

♥, Annemarie




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.