Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Tuesday, 30 December 2014



I really like lipstick, but I often find it quite scary to go outside with a very bold colour on my lips. I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, because my hair always gets stuck in it and I often find it too stingy.
When I heard about the Revlon Lip Butters, I couldn't wait to try them. They claim to be a mix between a lipstick and a lip balm, which sounds like the perfect combination to me.

The Lip butters definitely are what they claim to be. They are really pigmented but not as heavy as a lipstick or as sticky as a lip gloss. Your lips immediately feel a lot softer and more hydrated. This is because the Lip Butter is made with mango, shea and coconut.

I bought the colours 010, Raspberry Pie, which is a very dark pink colour, and 090, Sweet Tart, which is a very sweet light pink colour. I love the food names! The Revlon Lip Butters cost €11,99.
I'm absolutely in love with these Lip Butters. I wear them all day long without worrying if my lips are too prominent.

I can't wait to try some more colours!
Have you ever tried any of Revlon's Lip Butters?


010, Raspberry Pie

090, Sweet Tart


♥, Annemarie

9 comments

  1. Really like the look of Sweet Tart! Gorgeous colour xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, these lipsticks are the perfect level of gloss: not too sticky :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to try tutti frutti for the summer! Gorgeous orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna keep that in mind! Thank you! X

      Delete
  4. Raspberry Pie looks so amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful colour isn't it? It's my favourite of the two :)

      Delete
  5. Those look so pretty on you! I love both colors.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.