December Favourites

Saturday, 3 January 2015


And that was the end of december. And the end of 2014. I really can't believe how quickly time goes. But a new month means a new monthly favourites post! There's a lot of red in this one, but what else would you expect around Christmas?

1. Rimmel Finishing Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat
I don't wear nailpolish that often, so I find it a waste of money to buy really expensive nailpolishes. Therefore I bought this Rimmel 3D Top Coat. It gives a really nice gel finish and makes the nailpolish underneath look a lot better.

2. Maybelline Color Show in Winter Baby
I absolutely love this very light grey colour. If I wasn't wearing red this month, I was wearing this.

3. Essence Colour & Go in 114, fame fatal
A beautiful, very inexpensive red nailpolish. I've been wearing this a lot in November and December with the Rimmel top coat.

4. Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Anti-Frizz Serum
In the holiday season you want your hair to look pretty! I've had this Gliss Kur stuff for ages, but I kind of forgot about it. This December I really rediscovered it. It makes your hear look a lot shinier and prettier and it makes it feel a lot softer.

5. Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink, 936
Since I've bought this gorgeous blush, I've been wearing it every single day. I love the pigmentation of the Sleek blushes, you only need a tiny little bit. And even this single blush comes with a mirror! You gotta love Sleek!

6. Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate in 01
I've been loving this beautiful red lipstick. I've been wearing this to Christmas parties and festivities.

7. Chanel Mademoiselle
My daily scent is Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but for  parties and special days I like to wear this Chanel perfume, which I got for my birthday last year. It's a bit more of a heavy perfume, but  perfect for special occasions.

8. Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Be Dazzled, 610
A sparkly red lipgloss. I've been wearing this on top of the Kate Moss lipstick but also with nothing underneath. Again, a very festive colour.

9. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
A really nice moisturizing tinted lip balm, perfect for the cold winter days.

♥, Annemarie

8 comments

  1. I love Baby Lips, cherry me is one of my favourite shades! Perfect if you want a tint of colour but don't fancy going all out with a lipstick x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! I'm wearing it today actually :). xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of the nail polishes! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abi! I really like them too. xx

      Delete
  3. I love chanel perfume so much (if only it wasn't so damn expensive!) and I used to be obsessed with maybelline baby lips... I should buy another one :) lovely post!

    niamh / niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are super expensive! I always ask an expensive perfume for my birthday, so my collection is growing a bit bigger every year. This bottle is really tiny, so I only use it for the really special occasions. And thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. I also did a favorites post, but I really like yours. That Lipstick is to die for

    Love Imke
    https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm gonna check our yours now! And I'm obsessed with the lipstick too. xxx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.