The Best Part of Working Out... (Workout Clothes Haul)

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

... is to buy new workout clothes, right?!  I've signed up for a 12km run in May and am trying to run 3 times a week. Therefore I needed some more workout clothes!
Because I didn't want to spend hundreds of euros (let's be honest, we'll have to wait and see if I'm gonna keep doing this), I went to hm.com. They have a really good sports selection and I bought quite a few bits from there. Some of the clothes are even from the sale, how great is that? I can't wait to go for a run in this functional but fashionable workoutfits!




How cool are these sport bras?! Left: €12,- (sale), right: €14,99,-


Running jack: €17,- (sale)


Left top: €9,99,-, right top: €7,- (sale)



Do you like running?

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.