Today on my face #1 - Light spring makeup

Monday, 9 March 2015




Hey everyone,

I hope you're all having a nice Monday (as far as Mondays can be nice). I don't have lectures until 1 pm so on Monday mornings I can always spend a little bit more time on my face. Today I went for a light spring makeup with my brand new Clinique lip stick. Hope you like it!

♥, Annemarie





On my face:

Foundation: 
Rimmel Wake Me Up in 010, light porcelain

Powder: 
Rimmel Stay Matte in 003, peach glow

Blush: 
Sleek Blush in 936, pixie pink

Eyeshadow: 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in 65, pink gold
Maybelline Big Eyes in 01, luminous brown 
I used pink gold as a base and the darkest colour in the big eyes palette in my crease. 

Eyeliner:
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer in 212, rich brown

Mascara:
Maybelline Volum' Express lift up mascara

Lipstick:
Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick Rouge Fondant in 413, raspberry rush

2 comments

  1. Lucky you, not having any classes until 1! Sounds like a good Monday! I really love the look of all of these products. The big eyes palette looks great, I'd love to try that! Great post :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear, great look! x

    http://www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.