Maybelline Colour Tattoo Review

Sunday, 8 March 2015


Hey everyone!

Meet my newest obsession: the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I was thinking about buying one for quite a long time, but I always found them a bit too pricey. When I saw there they had a 1+1 free deal for Maybelline products at our local drugstore, I immidiately went there to buy two of them. I didn't have to think a second about what colours I wanted to have, because I spotted Pink Gold and On and on Bronze, which I both absolutely loved. Within a minute I had left the store again. 
After a bit of experimenting with the Color Tattoos, I went back later that week to buy a white (Infinite White) one as well, just to use as an eyeshadow base. 
Read my experiences with this eyeshadows here!


I love the packaging. The glass jars really gives them a luxurious look. They are quite heavy and big in comparison to the amount of product inside, but to me that's totally worth it. 

The eyeshadow feels like a very thick cream. You really have to take it out of the pot with your finger, because when you use a soft brush there will be almost no product coming out. With the warmth of your fingers you can easily apply the eyeshadow on your eyelids. What I like so much about this eyeshadows, is that you really don't need to wear any other eyeshadow. The Color Tattoo on itself is enough for a beautiful effect. This saves me a lot of time in the morning. What I also really like, is that they are extremely long lasting. At the end of the day (when my eyeshadow normally has completely dissapeared) there's still a real amount colour on your eyelids. 


Unlike Pink Gold and On and on Bronze, the Infinite White Color Tattoo was a bit of a dissapointment. I wanted to use it as a base for when I wanted to wear 'normal' eyeshadow, just to make it last longer. Unfortunately you'll always be seeing the white colour through, and it's not even a beautiful white, but more of a greyish colour. The photo underneath really shows the difference in colour pigmentation between the white one and the other two colours. 



My favourite out of the three is On and on Bronze. This colour really fits my green/grey eyes and makes them sparkle a bit more. 

The Color Tattoos cost around €9,99.

Have you ever tried the Maybelline Color Tattoos? What colours do you recommend?

♥, Annemarie


4 comments

  1. These looks so lovely! I love how shimmery they are! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thanks for being my first true follower Abi! :)

      <3 Annemarie

      Delete
  2. I really want the gold one. I've heard so many good things about these!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are worth all the hype! Absolutely love them! xx Annemarie

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.