Spring Primark Haul 2015

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Do you know that feeling when you're thinking about something and you just can't stop thinking about it until you've done it? That's what I had with Primark today. The idea to go to Primark after uni came up in my head when I was in the train on my way to uni this morning. And, 14 hours later and €59 lighter, I have a haul for you!
I was really suprised with the amazing things they had. Normally I don't really buy clothes at Primark, but their quality keeps improving. 




Jumper with stripes and a woven back. €12


Grey jumper, same as the one with the stripes. €12


Jumper with stripes and lace detailing. €15


Grey oversized jumper. €12


2 scrunchies. €1,50


Earrings. €1,50


Necklace. €4



Candle. €1


Socks (7 pairs). €3


What purchase do you like the most? Do you often go to Primark?

♥, Annemarie

3 comments

  1. Love everything here. Especially the stripy tops. I've been looking for a red and white one so i'll have to check in Primary!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top with the sheer back!
    I'd really appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
    tilly-mccluskey

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tops are so cute! I love the grey one! xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.