Tumblr Spring Inspiration <3

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Hey loves,

At the moment I'm at the stage where I'm completely done with winter. After Christmas and New Year's Eve the only thing I could think of was spring. I can't wait to go outside without having to wear a million layers. Take lots of (blog)photo's, visit nice cities, sit on terrasses, eat icecream, wear floral dresses, have picnics in the parc... Until it finally starts to feel like spring, I will be wandering around tumblr with a blanket around me searching for spring pictures. Here are some of the beautiful pictures I found! You can find my full tumblr page at http://iamannemarieee.tumblr.com/. 

♥, Annemarie























I used the tags 'spring', 'fashion', 'outfit', 'flowers', 'march', 'beauty'.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.