Maybelline the Falsies Mascara Review

Wednesday, 29 April 2015



Hi everyone! 

As you can see, I'm going to be reviewing a mascara, namely Maybelline the Falsies. Yes, I'm aware of the fact that this mascara has been in stores for years, but I first bought it only a few months ago and I think it's a good idea to freshen up your memory a little bit!

I have very small, inconspicuous eyelashes. I really don't like this, because without mascara I look like I haven't been sleeping for a week and it's hard to find a mascara that makes my eyelashes look long and thick.

When I brought a visit to my local drugstore, I saw all Maybelline mascaras were only a tenner (€). I decided to give this mascara (which I've heard many bloggers/vloggers rave about for years) a go. And wow, I was so surprised with the results! My eyes immediately look so much longer and thicker, without having to dip the brush into the tube (?) for 10 times. 
The brush is curved, which doesn't bother me (but I also don't think it has many benefits). The brush does make it easier to reach your inner and outer lashes. 
The mascara stays in plays all day. Even though it's not waterproof, it's quite difficult to remove it at night. 

This mascara gives you an effect that, in my opinion, no other high street mascara can give you. I'll probably just be buying this one from now on!






What is your favourite mascara?

♥, Annemarie

1 comment

  1. for some reason I've always stuck with the Rocket mascara but I want to try this one out!

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.