Review: Catrice Luxury Nudes Nail Polishes

Wednesday, 6 May 2015



When I walked past the Catrice-stand, this new nail polish collection from Catrice caught my eye. The collection is called Luxury Nudes and it consists of 8 nude colours, a couple of which have a matte finish and a couple of which have a satin finish. I decided to take one from both to try them out.
The pink colour is called 08 - Little Dose of Rose. What a lovely name! This one has a matte finish, which you can see immediately when you apply it. I'm still not quite sure whether or not I like matte nail polishes. This nail polish dries fairly quickly. On the photo below I wore two coats. 


The taupe-ish colour is called 06 - Magical nudes. This one has got a satin finish. Inside there are tiny pink glitters, which give your nails a pink glow (you can't really see it on the photo). This nail polish takes a little bit longer to try. I've got two coats of this one on my nails as well.
After taking the photos I kept the taupe colour on my nails. I took the photos last Friday, (it's now Wednesday) and my nails are still looking almost as good as on the photo! The nail polish stays on for a very long time.



I'm a fan of this nail polishes! They have a good coverage, they stay on your nails for a very long time and the colour range is beautiful. They are also very affordable: they only cost €2,89. 

What do you think of this nail polishes?

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.