Top 5 Tuesday: Everyday Wear Lip Products

Tuesday, 5 May 2015




Lip products are something a woman can never have enough of, right? I've been buying quite a lot of new lip products in the past few weeks. These are my five favourite lipsticks/laquers/balms to wear during the day.

1. Rimmel Provocalips 16hr kiss proof lip colour in 200 - I'll Call You
I'll be uploading a review of the new Rimmel Provocalips soon! Keep an eye out for that.

2. Labello Fruity Shine Watermelon
When I'm not really in the mood for makeup but I still want a bit of colour on my lips, I wear this. It's very light and moisturizing. 

3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 050 - Berry Smoothie
This is my favourite out of all five. I love the Revlon Lip Butters! I bought my first two colours back in December (I did a review of them which you can read here) and I've now got five of them. I really like this one because I find this berry colour does really go with my reddy hair, green eyes and freckles. It's also a very subtle colour.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate in 107
No lipstick favourites without this one! Everyone in the blogging world seems to love this lipstick and I can completely understand why. It has the most beautiful colour and a matte finish but it's still moisturizing. Bonus point: it smells amazing. I've almost ran out of mine, so I'll have to pick up a new one soon (and that has never happened to me before with a lipstick!).

5. Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in 105 - Demure
This is a very subtle sparkly peachy colour. It feels very hydrating on your lips and it smells minty. 

So there you go! What are your favourite lip products at the moment?



♥, Annemarie

4 comments

  1. Great choices! I love the Rimmel 107 too (of course) yet to try the Provocalips though!
    www.heymil.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would highly recommend the Provocalips!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. In my opinion they're the best lipsticks you can buy in the high street!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.