Summer Skincare Routine

Monday, 29 June 2015

Hey everyone!

It's been over a month since I uploaded my last post. The end of the college year really required all of my time. But I've passed all of my exams and I can finally say it's summer vacation! I'll tell you all about my first year at University in another post. 

Last December, I wrote this post about my skincare routine. Everything I used back then was under €10. This was the first proper routine I ever used. I noticed huge differences in my skin, so I became a lot more interested in skincare. I wanted to try other things and wanted to see if they worked even better. Now, a good six months later, I've experimented a lot more with skincare and found some products that I really love and will keep purchasing. 

This is my summer routine. I've been using this routine for the past couple of weeks and I'm sure I will be using it in the upcoming summer months as well. The products are very lightweighted and cooling, so they are perfect for summer. 
There will be separate reviews of the majority of the products on my blog soon, so keep an eye out for those!





L'oreal Paris Micellair Water
This micellair water is the first product I use in my skincare routine, both in mornings and evenings. In the morning I use it to remove any dirt on my face and in the evening I use it to remove the majority of my makeup. I don't prefer this one above the Garnier Micellar Water, but I just ran out of that one. I love micellar water because it doesn't hurt my eyes or my skin. 


Biodermal Face Wash
This is my absolute favourite face wash. It has a very fresh scent and it removes all the makeup that is still on my face after using the micellair water. I use this face wash twice a day. 



GoodSkin FIRM-365 Facial Firming Serum
I got this serum as a gift with my last order on Douglas.nl. The tube isn't big, but I've been using it for a good three weeks now and there's still some left. I use a tiny bit of this serum before I apply my moisturizer. I love this because it gives my face a lot more radiance. 



Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer
This moisturizer is my newest obsession. I had never tried it or smelled it before, but just by reading the reviews I knew I would love it. It smells like oranges and it really helps to wake you up in the morning. It's also very hydrating. I use this almost every morning and evening. 



Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief
Before I discovered the Origins moisturizer, I used this Clinique moisturizer as my daily moisturizer. Me and my skin absolutely love this stuff. It's a very thin, gel-like substance and it sinks in to the skin immidiately. I bought the Origins moisturizer because my skin is so dehydrated that I sometimes didn't even feel a difference after I'd applied this. I now use this when I want to freshen up my face during the day or as a little extra moisturizer after I applied my Origins moisturizer. 




Clinique all about eyes 
This is the first eyecream I've ever used. I would be lying if I would say that this makes a huge difference, because for me it doesn't. It's a nice cream to hydrate the area around your eyes, but I think I'm not really at an age at which I need to use an eyecream. I think I won't repurchase this eyecream, but I will finish the pot.  


Origins Super Spot Remover
My skin is a lot better than it has been before, but I still tend to get spots now and then, mostly on my forehead and on my chin. I also get those really big spots, which feel like there's a mountain underneath your skin. I bought this, hoping that it would help to make my spots go away a lot faster. And it does! I am totally addicted to it now. Those big spots that normally took a good week to go away are now gone within two or three days. When I feel a spot coming I apply a tiny bit on the spot and let it sink in. I do this a couple of times a day and it really makes a huge difference! 


These are the products that I use on a daily basis. Do you have any recommendations? I love to try new skincare products!

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.