Heat-proof Makeup Look

Thursday, 2 July 2015




Hey everyone!

I don't know about the weather in your country, but in the Netherlands it has been extemely hot the last couple of days. I'm the kind of person that doesn't deal with heat very well, so I avoid going outside as much as possible. But when I really have to go outside, I want to wear a light makeup look with spf protection. This is the look that I've been wearing a lot this week (and will be wearing a lot more this summer). 


Base
After I've applied my moisturizer, I apply this Max Factor Face Finity Primer with SPF 20. I feel like this is an essential step if you want your makeup to be heat-proof. When it's hot outside, your makeup tends to dissapear a lot faster, but with this primer you really extend the wear of your foundation or BB cream. After primer, I apply Revlon Fotoready BB cream in 010 light. This has SPF 30 in it, so it's great to wear when it's sunny outside. To lighten up the area underneath my eyes I use Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory. To make sure everything stays in plays, I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 Transparent.


Eyes
I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, but if it's hot and I still want to wear some eyeshadow, I always wear one of my Maybelline Color Tattoos. This is the colour On and on Bronze. I apply this very lightly on my entire eyelid. Even with extremely high temperatures, this eyeshadow won't go away. For mascara I use Clinique High Impact Mascara. I've been using this tester for almost a month now and I absolutely love it. It makes my lashes a lot longer and looking very soft. I only apply this on my top lashes.


Finish
To finish up this look, I apply a bit of bronzer, blush and of course lipstick. For bronzer and blusher I use Sleek Bronze Block. I use the light brown colour to make my face look a little bit more sunkissed (let's just pretend I do like to go out in the sun). The pink shade I use as a blusher. The lipstick I'm using is from Max Factor and it's in the colour 833 Rosewood.

What makeup products do you like to wear when it's very hot outside?

♥, Annemarie






2 comments

  1. I think BB Cream is better in the summer because it's not as heavy and you can get ones with high SPFs :)

    Alice x
    the-rose-glow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, as usual :) x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.