Inside My Holiday Makeup Bag

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Hey everyone!

I'm almost going on holiday to France and I absolutely can't wait! Since I find it really interesting to read people's posts and watch people's videos about what is in their travel makeup bags, I decided I would show you as well. 
Some of you might think I take a lot with me, which essentially is true. If I would go away for only a few days I wouldn't take 25% of the amount I'm taking now. But I'm going away for two weeks and I just love to try out new things when I'm on holiday.





My makeup bag is from Primark. I love it because it's the kind of material that doesn't get dirty very easily and also because you can fit a lot of things in there and still keep it very organized. 


Base
I'm taking quite a few different base products. A lot of them have SPF in it, which is really important when you're going on a summer holiday. I wanted to take foundation because my skin hasn't been very good recently. I hope the sun will solve my skin issues, and when it does I will start using BB cream or tinted moisturizer. The concealers I'm taking are just my two everyday concealers.




♥  Revlon photoready BB cream
♥  Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-boosting moisturizer with Mangosteen


♥ Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer with SPF 20
♥  Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010, Light Porcelain and 100, Ivory
♥ Biodermal SPF 50+ sun fluid 
♥  Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
♥  Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
♥  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001, Transparent


Eyes & Eyebrows
I'm not very experimental when it comes to eyes. The only colours that really suit me are natural colours, so I'm just taking those. The Maybelline Color Tattoos are perfect for summer because they stay in place all day, even when it's hot outside. I'm taking two different kinds of eyeliner because I want to wear more eyeliner - being on holiday is the perfect way to get used to it. 


♥ Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 212, Rich Brown
♥ Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in 001, Black
♥ Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold
♥  Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze
♥ Maybelline Big Eyes in 01, Luminious Brown
♥ HEMA Eye brow Kit in 02, Taupe
♥ HEMA Eye brow pencil
♥ Clinique high impact mascara
♥ H&M lash curler


Finish
I'm taking my Max Factor cream blushes because they are perfect on hot days. I also can't leave my new Sleek Highlighting Palette at home, it's just too beautiful. The Sleek Bronze Block works perfect as a bronzer but is also great for blusher and contouring, so I'm taking that one with me as well. 


♥  Sleek Highlighting Palette'
♥  Sleek Bronze Block
♥ Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy blush in soft copper
♥ Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in soft pink


Lips
I know I'm taking way too many lip products. I just find it difficult to choose, haha. I love the Revlon Lipbutters because they are as pigmented as a lipstick but are also super moisturizing. The Max Factor lipsticks are also one of my favourites - they are extremely pigmented but not drying at all. I'm taking two Rimmel red lipsticks, because you just never know when you want to wear a red lip, right? 



♥ Revlon Lipbutter in 050, Berry Smoothie
♥ Revlon Lipbutter in 010, Raspberry Pie
♥ Revlon Lipbutter in 063, Wild Watermelon
♥ Rimmel Kate Moss in 01
♥ Rimmel Kate Moss in 107
♥ Max Factor lipstick in 894, Raisin
♥ Max Factor lipstick in 827, Bewitching Coral
♥ Max Factor lipstick in 833, Rosewood


Brushes
I love using brushes, so I picked a fair few from my collection. I probably don't need all of them, but I know I will use all of them. Sorry I don't remember the names of all the brands!


♥ H&M Kabuki brush
♥ Real Techniques Buffing Brush
♥ Real Techniques Multi Task brush
♥ Real Techniques Setting brush
♥ H&M BB cream brush
♥ Eyebrow brush (don't know what brand)
♥ Random eye shadow brush
♥ Real Techniques Essential Crease brush




What are your holiday makeup essentials?

♥, Annemarie



4 comments

  1. I love these Revlon lip butters - one of my favourite lip products ever! Fab post lovely xxx

    Maisy Meow | Style | Beauty | Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I totally agree - the Revlon lip butters are amazing! xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this sized bag from Primark too, but with a different design - it's perfect for travelling isn't it - so much space! I love the Revlon lip butters, but I don't have any of the shades you've got here - they're all so beautiful so I'm definitely going to have to check them out! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The makeup bag is perfect indeed! It's so easy to find things in it. What shades of the lip butters do you have? I already have a lot of them, but there's always room for more! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.