Outfit: A day at a theme park

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Hey everyone,

Last week I stayed with one of my best friends to have a little holiday in our own country. One of the best things we did that week was visiting Walibi World, the successor of the Dutch Six Flags. I've never been in so many rides on one day before and I absolutely loved them. I think you never get too old for rides. 
I wanted to wear something comfortable, so I went for a pair of jeans with a nice top and a fake leather jacket. Because we had to walk all day, I wore my New Balance trainers. They really are the most comfortable shoes ever! To make the outfit a bit more fun I wore a lot of bracelets.




♥ Elastic Jeans: H&M
♥ Top: Zara
♥ Jacket: H&M
♥ Trainers: New Balance
♥ Watch: Michael Kors
♥ Sunglasses: Primark
♥ Bracelets: Primark
♥ Nailpolish: Rimmel 60 seconds Super Shine, 853 Pillow Talk


♥, Annemarie


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.