Recent Beauty Purchases

Saturday, 18 July 2015


Over the last couple of weeks I've been buying quite a few beauty products. I've been trying them all out for a while now so I thought it was time to show you what I've got and what I think of them!




Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipsticks in 894, Raisin (left) & 833, Rosewood (right)
I already have a Max Factor Colour Elixir lipstick for a couple of years now (it was actually one of my first lipsticks) in the colour Bewitching Coral, but I totally forgot about it. Recently I wore it again and I forgot how amazing it was. It's definitely a lipstick, but something about the formula makes it extremely moisturizing, almost like a lipbalm. I went for an online search to see if they had any more colours I wanted and these two really stood out to me. Rosewood is a beautiful brown nude, which suits me quite well I think. Raisin is a lot more reddy toned and has some shimmer in it. I know for sure I will wear both colours a lot.



Rimmel 60 seconds Super Shine nailpolishes in 430, coralicious & 340, berries and cream
Firstly, can we just take a moment to appreciate the amazing names these nailpolishes have?  I already have quite a few colours in this range, but these two colours are the newest addition to my collection. Coralicious is my new favourite summer colour. On this picture I've had it on my nails for five days. Still looks acceptable, right? Berries and cream isn't a colour I would wear right now, but I'll definitely be wearing it a lot in Autumn and Winter.



Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in soft pink (left) & soft copper (right)
There were a couple of things missing in my makeup collection: a cream blush, a cream bronzer and highlighter. I was searching for those products in the drugstore, and the only brand that had cream blushes was Max Factor. I decided to buy two colours: soft pink, a beautiful soft pink blush colour, and soft copper, which you can use to contour as well. Even though I absolutely hate the plastic packaging, I really like the product inside. It's very easy to blend the product into the skin.


Sleek Blush in Flushed
I love Sleek blushes - they're basically the only blushes I use (exept for the cream blushes I just showed you). This colour is different to any other colours I own. I really like it and will probably use it a lot this Autumn :). 


Bee Natural Lip Balm in Mango
I needed a new lip balm to just take with me in my handbag and this is what I decided to buy. It's extremely moisturizing and feels really nice on the lips. 


Clinique high impact mascara
I had a little tester from this mascara and I loved it so much that I had to get the big version as soon as my tester was empty. It makes my lashes look long, seperated and almost feathery. I really really like it. 



Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
As I said before, I didn't have any highlighter in my makeup collection. This Sleek palette has everything in it that a highlighter-newbee would need: a highlighter for the browbone and the inner corners of the eyes, a highlighter for the cheekbones, one for the bridge of the nose and one for the cupid's bow. The left ones and the right upper one are cream highlighters, the right lower one is a powder highlighter. I love experimenting with this palette. 


♥, Annemarie

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good purchases here - I have the Max Factor lipstick in Rosewood and I absolutely love it - I don't leave the house without it on these days.

    Lisa | sumptuouselixir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful right?! I've been wearing it a lot as well. Already smashed it on the floor though... xx

      Delete
  3. The Sleek palette looks amazing, I definitely have to try it out. :) xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it!! It's my favourite purchase out of all. Xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.