Exploring Around Lake Geneva

Monday, 3 August 2015










Top: Zara // Ripped Jeans: H&M // Backpack: Boohoo // Shoes: Converse // Sunglasses: Ray Ban //




Top: H&M // Skirt: H&M // Flip-flops: Havaianas //






As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on the balcony of our rented chalet watching the sunset over Lake Geneva and enjoying the coolness after a hot day.
We've only arrived here a couple of days ago, but I truly fell in love with the area. I love the little fishing villages with the colourfull boulevards. It makes me feel like I'm in a beautiful coastal town. The following pictures were taken in Evián-les-Bains (yes, the town where the water comes from), Thonon-les-Bains and Yvoire.

Have you ever been to the Geneva Lake?

♥, Annemarie

3 comments

  1. Wow love the pictures, they are so bright and summery thanks for sharing this I've enjoy reading and scrolling through your blog<3 Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing, I'm so jealous babe! xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.