Review: Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer

Wednesday, 5 August 2015





The Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moitsurizer has been an important part of my skincare routine since the day I've bought it. Since it's almost empty now, I thought I would write an in-depth review of the product. 

Origins's website says: "Origins GinZing instantly hydrates and revs up radiance.
This lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts hydration levels. Lacklustre-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalised to create a healthy, vibrant glow."
I think this is a very good description of what the product does: it really gives your skin a boost. The moisturizer smells like fresh oranges, which is one of the biggest reasons why I love it so much. The moisturizer is very lightweight and thin, which is great for summer. I personally think I actually need a little heavier moisturizer, because my skin drinks the product up immediately. I also haven't really noticed a lot of difference in my face's radiance. The smell, the nice consistency and the refreshed feeling you get after using this still makes me love it, though. 

Origins GinZing doesn't contain any parabens, sulphates and phthalates, which is great if you're sensitive to any of this chemicals. 

The packaging just screams oranges to me, and I love it. The pot unfortunately isn't made from glass, but from a thick plastic. I bought the 50ml pot and it lasted me a about ten weeks (I've been using it both in the mornings and in the evenings). 

This moisturizer costs around £20 pounds/€25 euros per 50ml, which is an okay price I think (a bit on the expensive side, though). I will definitely repurchase it as soon as I get back from my holiday.

I highly recommend this product if your skin is normal to oily. When your skin is dehydrated like mine, I would probably look for a moisturizer that is a bit heavier or use this in the morning only (and use something heavier in the evening). 
Have you ever tried this moisturizer or any other products from the GinZing collection? I'd love to try the refreshing scrub cleanser, so let me know if you recommend it!

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.