Autumn in Amsterdam

Friday, 16 October 2015




On the first of October, the last beautiful end-of-summer day here in the Netherlands, me and my friend Sherilynn (from the blog novembermarch.blogspot.com) went to Amsterdam. Amsterdam is only one hour away from where I live, but for some reason I almost never go there (and every time I do I decide I need to go there way more often). Of course I took my way too heavy camera with me, because what is better than taking pictures in the most beautiful city of the Netherlands at the beginning of Autumn?! I had the best time wandering around, taking pictures, shopping, and sitting on a lovely terrace along the Keizersgracht.  

Hope you enjoy the photos and let me know what you think!

♥, Annemarie












4 comments

  1. Great pictures, Amsterdam is one of my favourite cities! BTW, I love your outfit, that scarf is amazing. :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had an amazing day with you! We have to do this soon again!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Amsterdam! It seems such a beautiful place! I love your scarf :) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.