September Favourites

Sunday, 4 October 2015


Hey everyone!

Can you believe it's October already? I can't believe how quickly time goes. September was a very busy month for me. After three months of summer holidays it was quite difficult for me to get back into the whole studying routine. I still don't feel like I'm on top of things, but I'm trying not to freak out about it and just enjoy my favourite months of the year :). 

 I bought quite a lot of new beauty products this month, but there are also a lot of old favourites I've already talked about a million times. Hope you enjoy!




Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder
This is one of my most recent beauty purchases. I love this one because the colour isn't too dark and because it smells really nice. I wanted a light bronzer because in the colder months I'm very very pale. I wouldn't use it to contour because I find the colour a bit too orange. 



Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer
You are probably so bored of me talking about this moisturizer, but I can't help it. I just love it so much. My mom is totally converted now too, so for her birthday I gave her all the products in the GinZing collection. For the upcoming months I'll probably need to find a heavier moisturizer, because I can already feel my skin getting dryer. 




Lush Let The good times roll face and body cleanser
This is one of my good old favourites, and I decided to repurchase it for the colder months. The smell of this is the best smell e-ver. It smells like sweet caramel popcorn, and there are actually little pieces of popcorn in it. This also leaves your skin feeling very soft.



Bourjois healthy mix serum in Vanille Clair
I've finally found another foundation! After using and loving the Rimmel wake me up foundation for months, I decided it was about time to try something new. I've heard many good things about this foundation/serum, and it totally met my expectations. The only thing I don't really like about it is the clearly present yellow undertone. I still have to use a little bit of my wake me up foundation in the colour light porcelain to mix in with this foundation, because otherwise it's way too yellow for my skintone. The consistency and coverage is great, though. I'll probably write a full review soon.




Bourjois Colorband in Beige Minimaliste
I've been using this cream eyeshadow pencil as an eyeshadow base and I absolutely love it! When it's on it doesn't move around, so it's perfect to make your eyeshadow last longer. You can also wear this eyeshadow on itself for a very subtle effect.



Left: Revlon Lipbutter in Raspberry Pie; Right: Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Pink Goddess


I feel like I've talked about these lipsticks for a million times now. My lips are very dry at the moment, so matt lipsticks don't work great for me now. These two lipsticks are perfect if you do want something pretty on your lips, but also want to moisturize them. I love both of them.



Therme Marrakesh Body Butter
Because it's getting colder outside, my entire skin gets a lot dryer. To keep my arms and legs nice and soft, I use this body butter from Therme. Because it's a body butter it's even more moisturizing than a body lotion. I normally apply this at night before I go to bed (not everyday of course, I wish I had the patience to do that...). It smells really nice, isn't too expensive and does the job. :)



Sleek blush in Flushed
I bought this in summer and I couldn't wait to start wearing it in autumn. I love the warmth in this blush. I think it goes really well with my skintone, red hair and green eyes. As always with Sleek, this blush is extremely pigmented and you only need the tiniest amount. I've been wearing this almost every day in September.



Dr van der Hoog Purity Face Wash
I also talked about this in my last post (my autumn/winter essentials). This face wash  is very fresh and has a gel-like substance, which makes it really nice to use it. I've been loving and using it every day this month. 



Maple Holistics Silk 18 Conditioner
Maple Holistics is a brand I would never had known about if they hadn't contacted me. And I'm really glad they did. This conditioner kindly got sent to me and I am in love with it! The great thing about it is that it's completely natural. It also smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I use this every other day.
If you would like to try one of their products for free and review it for Amazon, you can click on this link: http://www.mapleholistics.com/free-products/ 


What were your favourites this month?

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.