The Best Ski Trip

Monday, 29 February 2016




Last week I went on a ski trip to Austria with my family and my mother's sister's family. I absolutely love skiing, I've been doing it since I was 8 and it has always been my favourite kind of holiday. I just love being outside all day in the most beautiful environment without any pressure from the outside world. We stayed in an apartment in Altenmarkt, a small village not far from Salzburg. Every morning we took the bus to Zauchensee, the name of the ski resort. I can highly recommend this area! This was the second time we went there and I feel like we could go back there for the rest of our lives without getting bored of it.

Of course I took lots of pictures and I couldn't not share them. The quality isn't as good as normal, because I didn't want to take my DSLR with me. The pictures were taken with my digital camera (the Canon Ixus 125 HS) and with my phone (iPhone 5S).


















  


Have you ever been on a ski trip? Do you love it as much as I do?

♥, Annemarie

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.