Workspace Make-Over

Thursday, 29 September 2016








A few weeks ago, when I was in a creative mood, I decided to finally start on a project I had been thinking about for a long time. I wanted to make a creative wall behind my desk, with all kinds of frames and prints. I looked inside old magazines, scrolled through Pinterest (Pinterest board) and went to a couple of stores to buy frames and supplies.

I spent the rest of the day measuring, drilling holes in the wall and trying lots of different things until I was completely happy with it. The fairy lights, that have been there for a couple of years now, make the wall look even better, especially at night. 

I'm so happy with the result! I really like the creative vibe around it and I just know for sure that I will spend lots more hours at my desk from now! More blog posts coming your way soon!

What do you think of my wall? Anything you would have done differently?

♥, Annemarie



5 comments

  1. I'm in love with what you've-so creative and cute. Such a good idea to print off Pinterest pics! I'm gonna have to redesign mine now...
    katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, Pinterest is great :). Xx

      Delete
  2. Gezellig! Vooral die gouden wereldkaart vind ik zo mooi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je! Die heb ik echt voor 4 of 5 euro in de sale bij de Blokker gekocht, haha. Was er ook echt zo blij mee! Xx

      Delete
  3. It looks stunning! I definetly have to rearange my working space too.
    Xo Victoria
    www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.