with a fresh pair of eyes

Sunday, 19 March 2017

When I was 11 years old I used to have a pair of reading glasses - for some reason I have the eyes of a 70-year-old woman. One day, when I just started high school, I decided glasses weren't cool and I never wore them again. Recently I started to notice that I was getting headaches when I spent a lot of time behind my laptop or reading. I had an eye test and it turned out I still had a little deviation that could cause the headaches. In a time when glasses are used as fashion accessoires I actually didn't mind needing glasses again. So I went on the hunt to find the perfect pair. 

During my search for the perfect pair of glasses I stumbled upon Polette. Polette is an online store with hunderds of design frames for really affordable prices. The idea behind Polette is that they are the only intermediate between the factory and the customer, which makes them able to sell the frames for a lot less. I didn't want to spend too much money on a pair of glasses, since I will only wear them when I'm studying or working behind my laptop. Therefore, Polette was a perfect option for me.

I found it quite difficult to pick a frame, but after a lot of contemplating I decided to go for one of the classic models, called Lansky. I didn't go to a store to try on the frame (if you live close to one of the stores I would recommend you do) but I kind of guessed this frame would fit my face - and luckily it did. 

The ordering process was really easy. I picked the frame, then filled in some information about my prescription glasses and that was that! I also picked a nice accessoire to protect my glasses. I ordered the glasses on Monday and they arrived the Tuesday afterwards. Considering they say it takes two weeks I was really suprised with how quickly they arrived. The glasses were exactly like I'd expected and fit me perfectly. 
What do you think of these glasses? Would you ever consider buying a pair of glasses online?
♡, Annemarie

1 comment

  1. Ahh wat een mooi montuur! En wat een mooie foto's, je staat er ook echt prachtig op!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.