days in the forest & Zwolle

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Like I said in yesterday's post, I took so many pictures during my week in the forests that they would never fit in one post. I just can't stop taking pictures of trees, ferns and pretty houses. So here are some more pictures of my little staycation :).

My lovely friend Eline came to visit me for two days. We've been friends since the first day of high school but didn't see each other that much during our years at university. It was so nice to catch up with her. We reminisced about our time at high school, drank way too many Martini's, took pictures of the sunset (but left the house way too late so it was pitch black before we knew it), and visited Zwolle the next day. Even though I enjoyed being on my own, the days with Eline were definitely the highlight of the week. 
  

18 comments

  1. This is so prettyyyy. You do shoot well nature!!:) Can I ask you what you shoot with?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I took al the pictures with the Nikon D5300 and a 50mm lens :)

      Delete
  2. je hebt weer prachtige plaatjes uit je camera getoverd! gezellig die daagjes met een vriendin en natuur en eten <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel :) het waren ook echt heerlijke dagen!

      Delete
  3. Wat een mooie foto's allemaal! Zo'n fijn sfeertje :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful, I can understand why you took so many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waarom ben ik jou blog nooit eerder tegengekomen! Het is zo mooi en je foto's zijn ook echt TE gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, dank je wel. Ik ben heel blij dat je me nu gevonden hebt :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you, darling!
    This photos are beautiful! It's always so good to catch up with someone that means a lot to us!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super mooie foto's! Heerlijk om na zo een lange tijd weer met iemand af te spreken en de verloren tijd in te halen en dat het dan meteen weer als van ouds voelt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je maakt echt de prachtigste foto's! I love 'em all!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Anne's little area. Design by Fearne.